Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crochet Princess Crown

My 6 years daughter needed a princess crown. I decided to make one and it was a secret. I searched on Internet. I'm a beginner in crocheting, I don't know how to make a crown. But I found one in the Crochet Group. Someone posted a nice picture with a pink princess crown. Perfect! Thank you for sharing the pattern. Here is the pattern on Corina Gray's site: Stitch11


First, I wanted to be with beads. So, I used a needle to put the beads on my yarn. I put many many beads to be sure I have enough. Then I crochet followed the pattern.








Here I attached a bead: you just pull one bead to be closer on your hook, on the yarn, and then you crochet as usually.







That's all. That is the crown. My daughter wore it all day long at kindergarten and she was soooooo proud.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking my blog :D Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Love Love Love the beads!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...