Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Ballerina Birthday Card or Party Invitation



My daughter loves ballet and everything related with ballet. She loooves Angelina Ballerina, this little white mouse, who, in fact, "taught" her to dance. For this reason, I create this card - to be a birthday card or even a invitation for a party with little ballerinas. And I like very much the technique: die cut. The card has a pink shiny pocket inside to put your personal message or the invitation. (Envelope included)
Size: 4.00 x 5.50 inches ( 10x 14 cm).
 If you need more card as invitation, please let me know.
The price is for one card.






1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Reminds me of the time when i learned ballet. But my Mommy never makes a card for me lol. What a sweet mum!!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...