Saturday, February 16, 2013

Minnie Mouse Crochet Bag

I made it. A Minnie Mouse crochet bag for my daughter and for other little girls. It's a project for intermediate crocheters.


My finished bag is 6.29 x 4.33 inches (16 x 11 cm). My finished handle is 39.37 inches (100 cm).


I used Red Heart Detroit red, white and black yarn.


My written pattern has step by step instruction and pictures.



 You can attach a bow. And you can use pink yarn instead of red.


You can buy the pattern in My Ravelry Store


If you need help with something, leave a comment. 

Happy crocheting.

Ema 

4 comments:

  1. Where could i find how to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where could i find how to make this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy it from my Ravelry shop. You have a link above.

      Delete
  3. You can buy it from my Ravelry Store. You have a link above.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...