Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Stocking Ornament- set of 6 pieces



I know, I know - it's not Christmas. But I like this decoration. I keep this idea fr the next Christmas. 



Small and colorful: 6 socks as Christmas ornament. You can use them as a banner or hang them separately. They have beads decorations on both sides. They can be a great decor for children room, for your office or desk, in a Christmas tree, or at the window. 
Size: 2.00 x 3.00 inches ( 5.00 x 7.00 cm)
Please tell me in a message if you want them as a banner or separately.
If you want more than 6 pieces, please let me know. 
The price is for a set of 6 pieces.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...