Friday, July 4, 2014

Lavender Cross Stitch Chart

I love lavender, its perfume and its color. These days I have tried an old passion: cross stitching. I learn it when I was in 7th Grade. Now I make these simple design for some perfumed items: a card, a sachet and a bookmark. I used my daughter's markers and I made a chart for this pattern. You can download it HERE


The sachet is made from aida and has another sachet inside filled with lavender.


I sew the lavender on aida, then I sew aida on the felt. I put some lavender seed under it. Smells wonderful!



I hope you like my project and my pattern. Leave a comment if you have a feedback. 
Thank you. 
Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...