Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spiderman Round Pillow

Make quickly a round pillow for your little Spiderman. This is an easy sewing tutorial for sewing by hand a fleece pillow.



Materials: fleece double side red and black, thread, black embroidery thread, white felt, filling, white paper and a pencil, a round object with a 28 cm diameter .

I like to use double faces fleece because it is easy to sew and it fits to many projects. In this case, red and black fleece.
I have traced 2 circles on the fleece and I have cut them. I have drawn the eyes, 2 big black shapes like a tear drop and 2 white.


I have placed the eyes on the pillow and fixed them with pins. Then, with a pencil, I have traced the spider web lines. 


I have used black embroidery thread to sew the lines with simple stitches.




I have sew the white eyes, then the black ones on the pillow. 




I have put the both faces of the pillow face to face and I sewed at machine on the edges, leaving a small place to turn it. I turned it and I filled it with anti bacterial filling, then I sewed by hand the edges.


This is the Spiderman round pillow from fleece. Soft and cozy. For your kids.

Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...