Thursday, November 8, 2018

Christmas gift for pets

Do you have a little one? A dog or a cat? Or another pet? Then you know that Christmas is coming for your darling too. I have in my shop a Christmas ornament for pet. It is a felt heart with name and a paw or a bone. And now I made other sweet red hearts just with pas and names on the back.


If you want to make some ornaments, use felt because it is to sew. Attach a ribbon and fill it with poly fiber. It can be any shape you want: a heart, a globe, a bone, even a little cone to fill in with treats. 



Think at your little pet this Christmas. Make a special treat for it, an ornament with its name. 

Ema

3 comments:

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...