Monday, December 17, 2018

Black and White Quiet Book, Monochrome Book

This black and white book is for visual stimulation. I saw that for kids room some parents prefer not so many colors, not a mix a bright colors that can distract the kids attention. I am agree with this.

black and white


You can see the entire book in this video. 





As my other quiet books, this one has multiple uses. Each page has some ribbons for hanging. So, you can use them for a baby crib and you can change them all the time. 

black and white

Each page has a shape. There are basic shapes, such as a rectangle, a circle, a triangle, a square. Others are creative shapes: a heart, a star, a fish, a house.

black and white

This is the back of the pages. All the black shapes are sew by sewing machine. Here I attached the ribbon for hanging. 

black and white

I sew around the pages, 2 sides, leaving a small open for turn them. 

black and white

I turned the pages inside out and I sew the open. 

black and white


black and white

The book can be used as a book too. You can teach shapes. The kids can follow with their finger each shape.

black and white

The book is made of black and white cotton. It can be washed and iron.

black and white


black and white

Make a monochrome book too. It is easy. You can use white and red or white and blue too. 

I sold this book, but if you want one, please contact me or visit My Shop

Ema 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...