Saturday, April 27, 2019

Llama Banner - a personalized felt garland with letters

I like to make personalized things. People want to have something unique, made specially for them. And this is the part that I like: my items are unique and it is a refreshing thought. A custom one is this llama banner. It is made with colors to match to room furniture.

llama banner


Llama, llama banner, no probllama 


Llamas become so popular! They are cute with their friendly and childish faces. I made my own design pattern for these llama. 

llama banner

The letters for this llama banner have almost 12 cm in height and they have anti bacterial toy filling inside. 

llama banner

It is a versatile banner. It can be a decoration in a room, in a nursery. But also it can be a banner for a baby shower party or for a birthday party. 

llama banner

llama banner

Llama, llama! You can order your llama banner in my Etsy Shop Here.

Ema 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...