Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Teddy Bear Pattern, Sew by Hand a Bear

I know the struggle for finding an easy pattern to make a toy. Many years ago I had the same issue: every pattern that I found requires to use a sewing machine or it was a complicate pattern to follow. I made this pattern for sewing a bear for my daughter. She loves teddies. She is 12 years old now, but she still have bears. And I made this bear not just for her, but for her friends too and she gave the teddies as Christmas presents. No matter how big you are, if you are a child or an adult, a Teddy Bear will make you smile.


How to sew a Teddy Bear 

Easy peasy! If you are a beginner in sewing, this pattern is for you. It is an easy sewing tutoarial, with pictures and explanation. Just print the pattern, cut all the pieces, then sew by hand all together. I used fleece because it is easy to sew, it is soft and cuddly, but you can use the fabric you want. If you enlarge the pattern, you can make a big pillow. 




You can find my pattern HERE. And if you have any question, just leave a message or a comment. 

Ema 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...