Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Name Sign for Kids Room - TEODORA

I love to make banner for kids and I like when their parents say that it's beautiful. I try to make them to fit in their room, to match furniture or carpet or curtains. I'm looking for colorful felt and assorted colors. It'a a real process and I'm busy 2 or 3 days with all these steps. But the result is really really nice.

Here is a banner with a girl name: TEODORA.



First, I drew the letters and the combination the colors.




Then I tried to find the perfect felt.



I cut and cut and cut the letters and the shapes for the beginning and the end of the banner: in this case - 2 pink butterflies. Looks nice? OK> Let's sew them.



I search for 2 little beads for each letter: flowers, butterflies, leaves.


I sew each letter by hand and I attach 2 little flower or butterfly beads.



I attach a ribbon for all the letters. And it's ready to hang on the wall.


What mix of colors do you like? If you want anther name or another color combination, leave a comment.


1 comment:

  1. One Click Sign bring you the best of our recommendations through our immensive experience in the industry; our creative team will make suggestions and provide you feedback on how best you can bring out the space that you wish to accentuate.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...