Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Felt Quiet Book

Ready for Easter? I do. I sew a bunny and some eggs. This is my Easter book for kindergarten and preschool. Like it?


I made 5 colorful manipulative eggs that your kids can move on their colors and put back in the basket. Ready for playing? You can count, tell the colors, sing a silly song, invent a short story, teach about in and out, up and down. The bunny finger puppet can help you to make all these things with your kids.


Another book of mine is the Bunny's Garden. It has 10 carrots on a bow and a bunny finger puppet. make addition and subtraction. Talk about what plants grow in a garden, what is the bunny food, tell a story, sing a song, count and play. You can move the carrots on the bow - this is the funniest part for kids.


Count from 1 to 10: 1 sun, 2 clouds, 3 cabbages, 4 flowers, 5 spots on the mushroom, 6 leaves, 7, 8, 9, 10 carrots. Play I spy ...


Happy Easter.
Ema and a bunny. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I'm going to pass this along to my daughter for your kids!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...