Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ladybugs

Ladybugs in my life. I have a big one: she is 6 years old. She has ladybugs earrings and a ladybug banner in her room.



Today we searched for ladybugs in the park. But the weather is still cold and everyday it's raining. So ... we found just 2. We made a farm in a jar and we'll keep them for a couple of days.




I made ladybugs quilling card too.



I sew a felt board with ladybugs for counting. For preschool and kindergarten. Or as decor in a nursery room.


I sew other kids banners with ladybugs.



And a ladybug tutorial to make felt ladybugs - Felt Ladybugs Tutorial


Do you have ladybugs in your life?
Ema 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...