Monday, August 19, 2013

Flowers on a Bag

If you have a simply bag and you need some decorations, grab some colorful felt and a needle.
This is a project for beginners. You don't need a sewing machine.


You need: a bag, needle and thread, colorful felt, beads, scissors and ribbon for a bow.


First, I cut some round shapes from felt and I sew some beads in the middle of the flowers.


I pin the flowers and the leaves on the bag. Then I sew it.


I added a pink bow to my bouquet. That's all. It can be a perfect present for a friend, your mom, your granny.


Or it can be a great gift for a book lover.


Happy sew.
Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...