Monday, July 10, 2017

How to make felt nursery mobile, birds and cherries mobile

Let's make a summer inspired birds and cherries mobile. Bright and cheerful, this wall hanging could be a great decor in a girl room, in a nursery room, at a summer party or baby shower party. Mix the birds with cherries and green leaves, add some beads. 

felt nursery mobile

Materials you need: colorful felt - red, yellow, orange, green, needle and thread, a pair of scissors, anti bacterial poly filling, cords, beads.

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

Design your own pattern for birds, cherries and leaves. keep it simple. I made eyes and wing on the both parts of the birds. Sew the eyes and the wings.

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

I made three row. For two of them I started with leaves and I place and hide the cord inside, sewing around. For the other one, I started with a bird and I put two birds on it. 

felt nursery mobile


Sew the two parts of the first bird and don't forget to place the cord inside. Make a knot at the end of the cord and place inside of bird, then sew around the birds.

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

Sew the cherries and leaves. Place a bead. 

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

how to make felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

felt nursery mobile

You can mix and match the colors. You can make blue birds or other fruits too. hang them on the ceiling, on a baby crib, on the wall, or on the door, or even in your garden.

felt mobile for nursery

If you want to buy a mobile, visit and contact me by My Etsy Shop
If you have any questions, leave a message. 

Happy sewing. 
Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...