Monday, August 20, 2018

A banner with 2 llamas

The llamas are the new trend. Everybody loves them because they have a soft wool. For a llama lover I made this name banner. Isabella is her name and her mother has wanted to have some pastel colors in the nursery.


The llama is easy to sew. It is like a deer, but the neck is longer. I chosen the white felt for these ones, but you can make them with brown or cafe.



The letters have almost 12cm and the banner is long enough - 90cm. It can be hang on the wall or on the door, in a nursery or a girl room. Or it can be a nice decoration for a birthday party, for a baby shower too.


Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...