Sunday, August 26, 2018

Halloween felt board

I made a felt board for Halloween. I have wanted to make a Halloween theme board with lots of symbols and perfect for playing, for learning, and for decorating a room too. Bats, pumpkins, witch hats, ghost, a witch pot and a spider.

The board has 2 sides. On the first one you will find a pumpkin patch and 2 black bats. The pumpkins have numbers and Velcro on the back. You can count them from 1 to 10, count by 2, sort by size and shape, sing Five Little Pumpkins. Play with the bats too because they are detachable. The have snaps.


On the other part, you will find a Tic Tac Toe game with ghost and witch hats. They also have Velcro on the back. The spider is movable up and down on the spout. Of course, sing the song Itsy Bitsy Spider while moving the little spider. 


You can hang the board on the wall, because it has 2 ribbons for that. 


You can also invent a little story withe the bats. 


Another 2 little bats are on the other side, but they are purple and they are not detachable. They are just for decor, for touching, for identify the colors. Play I spy with all the elements: I spy something purple, something round and yellow, something brown and so on.


If you want another felt board, designed specially for you, leave a comment below. Or you can buy this felt board in My Etsy Store

Ema


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...