Friday, August 10, 2012

Activity for kids - make a felt bracelet

Or how to keep your kids busy when their expensive toys are boring. :)
My 6 years daughter wants to help me. Every time I sew something, she wants to help. I found an activity for her - this can help her to learn how to sew. It's a good start for kids. She made a bracelet, but you can try with earrings or a necklace too.


First, cut the small pieces of colorful felt. Use some felt scraps.


Then, let your kid to ... sew them on a string.


Learn the child how to alternate, to mix the colors.


You can do it!


Finish off. Your bracelet is ready. Your child is happy. The bracelet is soft and colorful.



Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Taking into consideration my interest in this topic I must say that your article is rewlly well-written and informative. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...