Friday, August 10, 2012

Room Decor Banner with Monkeys

Every new banner is a challenge for me. I want to find the perfect colors combination. When the kid's name has only 4 letters is a little bit difficult to make a nice combination and to have something bright, funny, assorted. This is a banner for a boy named TOBY. His mom wanted to be colorful and to have 2 little monkeys. 


The monkeys will hide the place where you hand on the banner on the wall. The ribbon is sew on the back.


Every letter has a heart shaped bead. I couldn't find yet plane or car-shaped beads.


I mixed yellow, red, light and dark blue for this banner.


This is the way you can hand it on the wall.


It can be a great decoration for your nursery room. The colors are perfect for a baby boy or for a baby girl. But if you can choose other colors combination.You can use it at baby shower party or at birthday party.


Visit My Etsy Shop to order your personalized banner. 

Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...