Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cute personalized toy

Kids can imagine strange and beautiful things. A toy could be something else everyday. I received a new challenge with a picture for a toy that is ... a panda bear with a butterfly head and a cat tail. I have to admit that drawing is so nice and original! It has perfect proportions and the right colors.


I try to make the toy to look exactly like the drawing. I know it is important for kids.


In time, I found out that this kind of toy could have multiple purposes:
- a toy for kids, of course
-but a gift for mom or grandmother too because they always want to keep in their secret drawer something from their kids
-a present for a birthday or a present for no occasion
-a gift for dads
-a memory toy...


If you want a toy made after your kid's drawing, make one. Available in My Etsy Shop .


Best,
Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to make felt pizza

All kids love pizza. Let's make one from felt. It will be an educational toy for them. Using this felt pizza you can do many activities...