Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Angelina Ballerina Banner for a Girl

If you have a little ballerina, you know how important it is her name and a ballerina character. I made this banner with soft felt and fabric, assorted colors and some little yellow stars for contrast. I sew a little Angelina Ballerina in the right part, because the little girls love her.

Size for banner -19.68 inches ( 50 cm) , and the letters are 2.75 inches (7 cm). You can hang it on the wall in your girl's room, you can use it as decoration for a party, or you can give it as a gift. 





If you want another name on the banner, send me a message.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...