Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Crochet Blue Flower - Pattern

This is a pattern for a flower that I used to my blue crochet skirt.


Here is the pattern.

Chain 6 stitches.


Yarn over hook 3 times (make a treble stitch)


Insert hook in the 5th stitch from the chain and pull yarn through first 2 st, then through next 2, then next 2 and so on. This is treble stitch.



This is the treble.



Chain 5 stitches.


Insert hook in the same 5th stitch from the first chain and make a slip stitch. This is the first petal. 



Repeat for the next 4 petals: chain 6, treble, chain 5, sl st.



This is the flower.

To make a yellow middle, insert hook at the base and make slip stitches with yellow yarn.



Finish. Fasten off. You can use this flower for hair band, for skirt and sweaters.


I used it on my blue crochet skirt. If you want t try to crochet one, use my pattern and send ma a picture with your creation to post here. Crochet Blue Skirt Pattern





1 comment:

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...