Friday, May 17, 2019

Green Crochet Frog

Green, green crochet frog in the green, green grass. Cute little frog as a toy. I love this crochet pattern. I love this toy. It is so cheerful. I made the frog following the pattern from Lillellis

Crochet frog

Activities with a crochet frog

  1. For me, as a teacher, this frog will be very helpful for telling stories. 
  2. It can be a puppet at the theater. 
  3. Describe the frog using many adjectives.
  4. Make a long sentence about the frog. 
  5. What do you know about frogs? 
  6. It is a helper for counting or writing. 
  7. The frog is the best bedtime toy for telling a fairy tale. How about The Princess and The Frog?
  8. Take it with you when you visit a doctor. Or in a trip by car or by plane. 
  9. It can be a great present for a little kid. 


Crochet frog

I like the pictures that I made in the park. It is a great background for my crochet frog. 

Crochet frog

If you want a crochet frog toy like this, find me here, send me a message and I will crochet a frog just for you. 

Crochet frog

Ema 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...