Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Crochet pig for Three little pigs story

They are cute toys: Three little pigs. I like to tell stories using them as puppets. For this crochet pig toy I used a pattern from Lilleliis. She has wonderful free and paid crochet patterns.

crochet pig

Crochet pig as an educational toy


These crochet pigs can be used in many activities. It is very well known that children are more responsive and willing to do something if a toy is involved. You can use them to tell stories or to invent stories. 

crochet pig

One crochet pig can stay besides the kids while they are eating, or doing some homework. 

crochet pig

Because they are small pigs, they can be carry in a normal bag. 

crochet pig

If you want to have your own crochet pigs, buy them from my Etsy Shop Here. 

Ema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penguin Toy

A new penguin toy in my collection. Soft and fluffy, I made him from two different fleece. My daughter said that fleece from his belly is a...